Hair extensions will give you instant length, volume, and glamour. However, there are stories of how extensions damage hair from so many women. If not, well-applied extensions will look fake, cheap and not match your hair. It’s important that your visit the hair extensions salon Rockville and let the expert fix the extension. Before you opt for an extension we tell you questions you should ask yourself to make sure your hair is healthy, and you have the right extension. Don’t be tempted to just dive in and use any extension, you need to research and use the right extension for your hair.
Questions to Ask Yourself Before Getting a Hair Extension
- Are the Hair Extensions right for you?
You want longer, fuller and voluminous hair that will boost your confidence. Extensions are the best hairstyle that will ensure you get that good-looking hair. It’s however important that you determine whether they are right for you. Extensions allow you to experiment with colour and you don’t have to use colour on your hair. You can buy different clip in hair extensions and change your hairstyle every day. If you cut your hair and then you feel you need to grow out your hair again, hair extensions will be perfect for you. It’s crucial you determine whether you can manage the extension depending on your lifestyle. If you are too busy you may want to get a hairstyle that doesn’t t require too much of your time.
- What are the different kinds of extensions available
There is different kind of extensions you can use. Extensions are either synthetic or human hair extensions. Below some of the best extensions, you will find at the hair extensions salon.
Clip in hair extension
Clip in hair extensions is easy to wear and remove. The temporary and reusable extensions are perfect as you remove and wear them every day. You can change your hairstyle as often as you can afford. They are the perfect wedding hairstyle or party. High-quality clip in hair extensions can be heat styled with a curling iron or flat iron and you get to enjoy your hairstyle of choice. It’s however important that you visit the human hair extensions salon and learn how to fix and remove them safely. Removing or attaching clip in wrongly will damage your hair as the clip pull and tag your hair making it weak. Talk to your hair extensions stylist and learn how to fix the extensions properly and you can enjoy a different style every day.
Hair Dreams Hair Extensions
Hair dreams extensions will give you a trendsetting hairstyle. You can fulfil your dream of thick long hair with hair dreams extensions. You can either fix the extensions semi-permanently or permanently. Hair dreams are among the best type of extensions and you are guaranteed the best outcome. Depending on the outcome you want, you can fix the extension using glue or braiding. Make sure that you use sulfate free shampoos when washing your extension to ensure they last longer.
- How do you choose the right hair extension?
There are a variety of extensions with different colours and textures. The colours span from black to purple and some are curly, and others are straight. If you want to maintain a natural look, choose the one that matches the darker side of your hair. Match the texture of your hair to that of the extension. Make sure the extension you choose is the right one for your lifestyle
Questions you should ask the Hairstylist Before Getting an Extension
Before you get your hair extensions below are some of the questions you should ask the hairstylist about extensions.
- What kind of extension should you use
You need to explain to the hair extensions stylist the kind of extension you hope to get, your lifestyle. The stylist will analyze your hair and advice you on the best extension for your hair.
- Are the extension human hair extension or synthetic?
It’s important that you understand the kind of extension you want. If you want to wear an extension for a role in a play, synthetic is perfect while if you are looking for the perfect hairstyle for your wedding human hair extensions will look more natural.
- What application method best suits you
- There are different application method including weaving, fusion and using clip. Ask the hair extension stylist the fixing method to use that will damage your hairstylist on the best method to use on your hair.How do you care for your extensions
Simple tips will keep your hair extensions looking shinier, fuller for longer.
- To keep your extension looking good for long make sure you brush them regularly. Invest in a hair extension brush that suits your kind of extension.
- Avoid using shampoos and conditioners that contain sulfates as they will make your hair dry.
- If you are wearing clip in hair extensions make sure you remove them before sleeping. when using any other kind of extension make sure you tie a silky headband around your head while sleeping to avoid tangling.
- Keep your extension hydrated by conditioning regularly
- Make sure you wet your extension before diving into the swimming pool and make sure you condition your extension after the swim.
To get the best human hair extensions make sure you ask the above questions. Let the hair extensions stylist fix your hair for the best results.