Dreaming of a long and thick hair? Do you want to add volume and bounce to your otherwise thinning hair or shorter hairdo? Or how about a splash of color without undergoing any chemical treatment? Your dreams can come true with the help of hair extensions and a professional hair stylist. But it can get confusing with a plethora of hair extensions available in the market. We have listed out the benefits of two such popular hair extension methods to help you decide.
HAIRDREAMS HAIR EXTENSIONS
- The Hairdreams hair extension uses fusion or bonding method which consists of a thermo-elastic synthetic material. The material is durable and comfortable.
- It is available in straight, light, medium and tight curl.
- It comes in 4 different lengths (4-inch, 16-inch, 18-inch and 22-inch) which allows it to be customized according to the hair structure.
- It gives shine, suppleness and bounce. It comes with various styling options – shades of natural highlights, trendy and exotic colors, feather, beads and sparkling crystal effects.
- It can last from 3 months to 1 year with the help of rebonding (original hair extension can be replaced). It all depends on how well one takes care of her hair.
- Best for all types of hair and texture.
SO.CAP HAIR EXTENSIONS
- They offer the traditional way of hot fusion as well as cold fusion using Infralight Machine. In the cold fusion method, the ultrasound waves are used to bond the extensions to the natural hair. This allows the extensions to be bonded much closer to the scalp, creating an invisible bond. This method is also used for colored or chemically treated hair.
- They add style to dull hair without using any chemicals.
- It comes in more than 81 colors and 3 varied textures to get a customized look.
- The pre-bonded Keratin tips last between 3 to 5 months. It all depends on the texture of the hair, hair fall, the color and lifestyle.
- CAP hair is not reusable because the bond breaks down while removing the extension.
- It is not advised for hair loss due to illness because getting these hair extensions require a period of waiting.
The hair stylist can analyze your hair and you can discuss your concerns about hair loss. Consult a hair stylist before deciding the hair extension depending on one’s hair texture and style.