Brazillian Keratin straightening is the perfect solution for unruly and wild hair. If you are struggling with frizzy hair that easily tangles, then the keratin treatment is the ideal solution. It’s important to work with the top-rated hair straightening salon for best results. In this article, we tell you why the keratin treatment is the perfect solution for your hair. An expert hairstylist will first assess your hair to ensure it’s healthy enough for the treatment.
What is Keratin Treatment?
Your hair is made up keratin which protects hair from damage. However, due to chemicals and other environmental factors, the keratin in the hair is depleted, and that creates the need for the Brazilian keratin straightening treatment. If your hair has no keratin, it will become dry and frizzy. It’s important that you visit the Brazilian Keratin salon for a hair assessment and application.
How Does A Keratin Treatment Work?
The hair stylist will wash your hair with a sulfate free shampoo and then apply the treatment to your hair. The treatment is then sealed with a flat iron. The treatment is used to strengthen your hair, and if your hair is damaged, it will help repair the hair. If you want your hair to be straightened, the hair stylist will ensure the hair bonds are broken to make your hair straight. A keratin treatment will smoothen your hair and make it easy to manage.
Keratin Treatment Process
It will take the hairstylist 1 or two hours to apply the keratin treatment. The time it takes will depend on length, hair thickness, porous your hair is, and the expertise of the hair stylist. The hair stylist will clarify your hair with a shampoo and then divide your hair into sections. The stylist will then apply the keratin treatment to your hair and leave it for a while. The hair stylist will then flat iron the hair to seal the keratin treatment. The process will make the hair shiny, strong and rejuvenated. Make sure you visit the top rated hair salon for the process to get the best results. The application process is key to ensuring your remains healthy, and it’s crucial that it’s done properly.
Why You Should Apply a Keratin Treatment
- Reduces the time you take to blow dry your hair by half
- It makes your hair frizz free and shiny
- Repairs damaged hair and give it volume
- Makes hair styling easy and more manageable
- Prevents hair fall and makes your hair resilient
- Makes the hair smooth and easy to manage
The keratin treatment will leave your hair looking great. It’s important to let the hair stylist at the hair straightening salon apply the treatment to ensure that it doesn’t damage your hair. The stylist will know the right amount of heat to apply to your hair and also the right amount of treatment to use.
Guidelines to Follow Before the Treatment
- Research and apply the treatment. Make sure that the treatment will work for your hair. The hair stylist will advise you on whether the treatment will work for your kind of hair.
- Condition your hair before the treatment to ensure its well hydrated and moisturized
- Avoid using shampoo laced with sulfates because that will damage your hair
- Consult the hair expert at the Brazilian keratin salon on other routine practices you should follow.
Guidelines to Follow After the Treatment
- After the application of the treatment make sure you give your hair enough time to absorb the treatment. The hair stylist will advise you on the amount of time required
- Keep your hair hydrated to avoid breakage. Protect your hair from harsh UV rays.
- Invest in the right hair care products for your hair. Consult the hair stylist on the best products for your hair.
- Follow the right hair regimen to keep your hair looking shiny and smooth
Keratin treatment will make your hair more manageable. Make sure that you visit the keratin treatment salon for the best outcome. The hair stylist will ensure that the right amount of keratin treatment is applied to your hair and the right amount of heat is used. Make sure you follow the care routine given at the keratin hair straightening salon, and that will ensure you enjoy smooth and easy to manage hair.