Are you agonizing over hair loss? According to statistics, a whopping 20% of men in the united states are losing their hair due to genetic baldness. Most of the men suffering from baldness wish they had could prevent this from occurring. And thanks to technology all is not lost as there is non-surgical hair transplant for men which will help men cover up their baldness. The procedure will help you regain the hair density and a great look with no hustles and no pain. The non-surgical hair replacement techniques make it easy to have your hair back. If you are experiencing baldness due to one reason or another visit your top rated hair salons for an assessment and the way forward for your hair
How the Non-Surgical Hair replacement is done
The non-surgical hair replacement method will enable you to get back your hair look and give you stylish and elegant results.
- The first step is hair and scalp analyses to ensure that you get the right treatment and the desired results. The reviews will help decide which system works best for you.
- A custom-made hair system with a derma base hair which has the best quality human hair is then fixed and on your bald part of the head making sure that it matches with your natural hair. The base is made of pores that enable your skin to breathe. The stylist at the hairs salon will give you tips and advice on how best to take care of the hair after fixing.
Things you should Know before you Fix the Non-Surgical Hair
The cost of the non-surgical hair replacement will depend on the level of baldness and the type of hair you choose. The systems with human hair will more expensive than synthetic hair. The non-surgical will last for more than one year.
Once the procedure has been carried out, you can resume your normal lifestyle. The system will last through the hot and the cold season. You can take they swim and any other activity without any effect on the hair.
- Taking Care of the Hair system
The hair system requires the same Maintenance as your natural hair. It’s therefore easy to take care of the hair and will last up to eight weeks.
- Side effects
There are no known side effects with this method. If you are wondering what the disadvantages of the non-surgical hair replacement are, we are here to tell that there are no significant disadvantage. The only con to the method is you have to replace the membrane once in a while
Advantages of the procedure
- Its affordable as compared to the surgical method
- Instant results once the process is done
- No pain and hustles that come with the surgical techniques
- It’s not visible and looks like your natural hair
. Visit your hair salons and let the expert stylist assess your hair, carry out the fitting for best results. Ensure that the hair salons you go to have a reputation for carrying out the non-surgical hair replacement for men successfully to make sure the hair is well fixed for maximum comfort.