Brazillian blowout will give your hair the shine and smooth feel you always wanted. If you have curly frizzy and your hair is damaged, the blow out will give you the much-needed relief. The blowout reduces drying and will help make styling easier. It involves applying keratin bonds to your hair to create a protective bond around each hair strand. The treatment which began in Brazil will leave your hair more hydrated, Frizz free and a gloss look.
Why You Should Consider a Brazillian blowout
- Easy to Maintain
Brazillian blowout will leave your hair looking gorgeous and also easy to maintain. The treatment will leave your hair easy to style as it improves the look and texture of your hair. If you have a busy schedule and you have no time to fix your hair this is the best hairstyle.
- Reduce hair Frizz
Frizzy hair is hard to manage. The blowout process will make your hair less frizzy even in different weather patterns. It ensures that your hair remains smooth in summer when you sweat and in the rainy and humid weather seasons
- Healthy Hair
It will help repair damaged hair. The keratin bonds help seal the hair cuticles and prevents split ends making the hair healthy.
- Works well with all hair types
Whether the hair has hair color and highlights, curly, thin thick or frizzy hair, the blowout works for every hair type.
Application of the Blowout
- Wash hair with a clarifying shampoo to rid it of dirt and oil clogs. Dry the hair with a towel but leave it damp.
- Section the hair into parts. Apply the solution starting from the hair base to the tip of the hair. Complete with each section until all the hair I did. Comb the hair to ensure even distribution of the product.
- Blow dry the hair on high heat using a flat iron to ensure the applied treatment firmly sticks to the hair.
- Flat iron each section, once the hair is dry to seal the solution into the hair. The flat iron heat will seal the proteins to the hair cuticles creating a glamorous and glossy finish.
- Apply a conditioner and rinse off the solution from the hair. Your hair stylist will help you style your hair after the procedure is done.
Once the treatment is done, you can visit your hair salon bethesda md after every three months for upkeep. It’s necessary to vet your hair stylist to be able to understand the process and the chemicals in use. Some chemicals may contain formaldehyde and other chemicals that may have long-term damage effects on your hair. It’s also essential to confirm and understand the upkeep requirements of your hair to retain the healthy looking hair.